Protos helmets

palborough

I have the pressure turned right up on my defenders...even cuts the chipper out enough for me...certainly my chainsaw. it IS a big ol lid...heavier than a stein or vertex but I got used to it quickly..neck muscles have compensated but it never EVER snags....on anything.....and I like that a lot. And I find you feel completely encased is Safety.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys , any of you guys got the protos helmet and if so how are you getting on with it, do you keep cool enough and how are the ear defenders ?

Loads of us have them because they're as comfy as any other but better ventilated than any other.

Also has a higher safety rating than any other.

Apart from that and its ability to self destruct (thankfully they provide a bag to collect the bits) it's a good helmet as far as comfort with out noise goes.

I brought it expecting the ultimate Arb helmet there is large room for improvement but I would still find it hard to go back to a stein or petzl.

Yes u know rain guards are for benders but it's a nice addition to comfort...plus it's like a little Cape so you feel like pfanner man ;)ImageUploadedByArbtalk1417171972.212033.jpg.577883e6228326d785940b88c98aa0fc.jpg