Skyline timber and tree extraction

Mr Ed

Have fun mate lol, I'm off this week ;) I hear the onsite facilities have improved no end !

The onsite failities are excllent Matt although we've been boiling water and cooking off Norweigin fire logs as they ran out of Gas about 5 minutes before i got there lol Roaches motor home thing is awesome, Gotta love the log burner in that thing,

Unfortunatly ive had to come home today, I woke up this morning and my wrist was a little swollen, didnt think anything of it, trekked all the way to end of the site to do some cutting, Started my saw and got a MASSIVE shooting pain all the way up my arm, finished the cutting and got back the Ed's caravan for a brew and my wrist and hand were twice the size they should be :scared1: Tried to soldier on but the pain and the swelling just got worse and worse so ive had to come home to get it checked out.

I cant believe how wet hat site has got, its incredible, Still id rather be up there earning in the wet than at home not earning nursing a fookin mangled hand!!

Ouch! Hope it's not your drinking hand Mozza, only a month till Jonesie's show!

I went to the docs on friday afternoon as my hand and wrist only got worse, He said id had a reaction to a bite of some kind and gave me an antihistamine injection and its sorted it right out, Was still sore yesterday but its loads beter today!!

Bring on the beer!! :001_cool::scared1:

I went to the docs on friday afternoon as my hand and wrist only got worse, He said id had a reaction to a bite of some kind and gave me an antihistamine injection and its sorted it right out, Was still sore yesterday but its loads beter today!!

Buzz could lend you some Cement.

Probably fix it.

hawthorn releases histamen into your body from thorns, it sounds like that to me mozza:sad: