Husqvarna 562

fredtree

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 562XP is not brought into the UK, there are more differences than you first imagine, yes it has the 560 cylinder, but everything on the clutch side is different, bar pad ( big for 3/8 ) the oil pump, pump gear, sprocket, bar pad protecter, crankshaft, chain catcher, chain brake, hand guard, air filter and top cover, as for the power not too sure why people say it is better than the 560?

You forgot the clutch side cover :001_smile:That is different as well ....

Clutch side cover is the chain brake which i did mention.

I thought the chain brake was the chain brake :biggrin: only kidding bud . The outside bucking dawg mounting holes are further apart on a 562 than they are on a 560 .

Edited by Stubby

What? The ONLY difference is the bar mounts, oil pump, clutch cover, air filter and a slightly longer crank due to the oil pump. The clutch is the same (standard size, not the small that comes as stock). There is no more power or any difference in carb or cylinder. The only thing that could possibly give power increase would be the larger air filter allowing more air in, everything else on the 562 works against the saws performance!

Try switching the filter and covers over to see if the 560 gains anything.

In a nutshell, no!

I was thinking along the same lines of 18stoner as you have to choose the model

when updating software but I must admit I haven't tried it, or even know if it's possible to change the 560 software to that of the 562.

Have you tried it?

Or, has anyone been able to remap the software of the autotune saws?