Dolmar

TerryTibbs

Ok just to keep this thread constructive and on track...

Shavey - I am still confused about what models are actually out there...

So how's about a short list, how much they cost, what bar mount they have and what chain (.325 or 3/8) they tend to run.

I think the opening is there for new saws - but there needs to be some solid info on em...

What is available and at what price from this list here DOLMAR - Chain saws gasoline

:biggrin:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's new?? I got your rant at troll as the pot calling the kettle black....

Yep, lost my temper alright. I'm out cos I'm still raging and will get into deeper bother. Every damn echo or dolmar thread and up comes the troll "who's that trip trapping over my bridge". Well the billy goats gruff can cross the bridge too. Bye. Sorry to the OP.

Can i have a price on the 5105 with the heated handles?

After having a demo of Echo brushcutters this week which were superior to their husky/sthl equivalents i'd like to try a dolly.

Never tried or even seen the Echo brushcutters, but I do have one of their long reach saws. probably gets used once every 6 months, and starts every time ( if i'm honest, with minimal maintenance). Just can't knock it.

Ok just to keep this thread constructive and on track...

Shavey - I am still confused about what models are actually out there...

So how's about a short list, how much they cost, what bar mount they have and what chain (.325 or 3/8) they tend to run.

I think the opening is there for new saws - but there needs to be some solid info on em...

What is available and at what price from this list here DOLMAR - Chain saws gasoline

:biggrin:

hello rob and everybody at the moment makita said they are importing seven or eight dolmar products but if you want any other item out of the dolmar range you must purchase it from an EU country or purchase a makita equivilant from them i chose to go direct to germany for very quick delivery rates and 1st class service

i will get a list of models that will be sold in the uk and put them up along with what size bar is recomended and any other information that will help anyone who is interested in the products

i can get any Dolmar product in the german catalogue within days

when it comes to log splitters chippers and circular saws there is a longer delivery time

some of the forestry jackets and trousers have a 2-3 weeks order time

Rob the american catalouge you have highlighted is not current with EU brochure there are some models that are for sale in the EU but not on sale in the US and vice versa

here is a link to the dolmar catalogue in germany which is 2014/2015

sorry they have'nt considered an english catalogue yet but stranger things have happened but it translates well on the computer

http://www.dolmarproducts.de.product.catalogue

thanks everyone