what a find

White Noise

Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Hello, Good lord, you found our Robot. Haven't seen that in near enough 15 years. I'm guessing you found it whilst clearing the left side of the old Leese house in Alsager. Name's Pete Wilson, I was the other half of the team with Tom Leese and the chaps from Epichem. Good luck with the sale, I have no interest in the actual bot now - it wouldn't fit in my flat :-) Do advise the new owners that Robots don't tend to age well if left outside, the pneumatics were all 1000psi nitrogen rated, but I wouldn't advise charging the system again. Likewise, the batteries are probably well beyond their sell-by-date. You've probably noticed that the speed control side is missing, I stole that back in 99 whilst working on the replacement bot. Chassis should still be tip-top, that's all stainless steel! Do let me know if it sells, I'd be interested in knowing where it ends up! Kind Regards Pete W 14-Oct-14

A: OMG, yes we did. Didn't know what to do with it, didn't want to scrap it, we were actually excited when Shiraz asked us could we get rid of it, she asked Barry if it was ok, but it seemed such a shame. Have you got any videos of it in action?. Just want someone to try and make something of it and there are fighting robot groups who we hope will buy it and restore it. How lovely of you to contact us, I'm so pleased XX

The owner found it also it seems!