My new groundie

Stihlben

Thought this thread was about a girl being a groundie, not a BEN & JERRY ICE CREAM comparison.

Yes! Agreed, back to the main event:thumbup:

Firstly, what rate is she on? secondly, can I have her number? And thirdly........oh knackers to it we'll put her on £150 /day!

Consider her poached:001_tt2:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! Agreed, back to the main event:thumbup:

Firstly, what rate is she on? secondly, can I have her number? And thirdly........oh knackers to it we'll put her on £150 /day!

Consider her poached:001_tt2:

Blimey , I can do surprisingly girly stuff for 150 bar a day. Fluttering my eyelids now...

I been thinking for a long while to have a woman running my stump grinder, for the simple reason i think it would be better. Females are known to better on machines. Had in my mind she can run the machine and i can do the heavy work around it. It's remote controlled.

Cheeky wee midden! Seriously tho, learn to deal with it. Women are just as good at arb, even if some of you don't recognize this yet. May be when I'm winning all the climbing prizes at the arb show and using a chainsaw without whinging that 'I've done my back in' I might get some respect. I don't need my greatness to be recognized, i'm safe in the knowledge I'm pretty much Mary Poppins!

I have got my partner working for me- a damn sit better worker than half the blokes i have had working for me!!

All for women working in arb me self.

Thanks mate, it's much appreciated to get support from fellow Arborists. I'm hoping in a few years time no one will think a woman incapable of becoming a good Arborist. Its good workers like me and your lass that really help. I think most folk on Arbtalk are pretty spot on and it's great to be part of it. I can stick up for myself but it gets a bit tiring trying to justify why I want to do a ' mans job'.