Tesco going down what do you all think thanks

mendiplogs

So, what's the point in wanting them to go under then? Would it not be better,for all the people that they employ directly and indirectly if they kept trading (fairly). Rather than having suppliers pants down.

HI EGGS AS YOU NO MATE what comes around goes around horse burgers water theres loads things milk price i think it great to see the people shop there was being CON :thumbdown:MATE thanks jon :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
HI ALL TESCO £6;4b LOST THAT MAD thanks jon :thumbup:

They have not really lost anything, they had been over estimating the value of their assets ridiculously. There stores are not worth the figure they clamed, even the stock in the stores was over estimated by over £500M!!!

The new boss has corrected this, thus the huge right down.

They have not really lost anything, they had been over estimating the value of their assets ridiculously. There stores are not worth the figure they clamed, even the stock in the stores was over estimated by over £500M!!!

The new boss has corrected this, thus the huge right down.

Hi sky so that's good way to go on then is it thanks Jon

I understand a resurgence in small High Street shops is predicted due to the large supermarkets not being able to compete with the likes of Lidl and Aldi. I welcome this wholeheartedly. It will be good to see a proper greengrocer, fishmonger, baker etc. breathing life back into my local high street. I no longer visit our high street as it is full of betting shops, estate agents, fast food outlets and cheap stuff that I neither need or want.

I understand a resurgence in small High Street shops is predicted due to the large supermarkets not being able to compete with the likes of Lidl and Aldi. I welcome this wholeheartedly. It will be good to see a proper greengrocer, fishmonger, baker etc. breathing life back into my local high street. I no longer visit our high street as it is full of betting shops, estate agents, fast food outlets and cheap stuff that I neither need or want.

Hi mate your right there mate thanks Jon

I smell a rat....... Tesco makes a £1billion trading profit but reports a huge loss. Strangely this is just after a new CEO takes over which allows him to rubbish the old guard, pay a much reduced dividend and no doubt land a huge bonus when he miraculously returns them to profit next year. The City knows this as Tesco shares barely moved yet its all over the news like nobody saw it coming.