This week's worst tree work award winner?

janey

I have the ''pleasure'' of having this godawful example of dodgy tree work within a few metres of my house. I reckon it's a good contender for the crappest work I have seen this week :cussing:.

Lazyness? Ignorance? Tighteness? Who knows, but it sure is uuuugly :sad:.

DSC00152.jpg.2486543ede40df5b5d98d55be3047dab.jpg

DSC00153.jpg.e048cb5bdb37dc6525c9f81f93b34d53.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is when i get confused, if monkeyd and his team had spent all day doing that in a park, then it would be congratulated, do it by the main rd and its butchery. in a few years it will look fine, its only when it gets a bit of weight on that it will start to fail, but i have seen 40year old damage still hold on in a storm with tons above blowing in the wind. by the way i do think it looks hellish, i can read a pruning cut or stump like a book, and you know the fear that must of been in the eyes of the bushman weelding, ladder standing weekend warrior money saving maniac, when it split out and knocked over his ladder and he hung there dangling with one arm:ohmy::001_smile:

I must say it does look rather sad ,poor tree . Its nice when you have worked on a tree and left it looking like it has been cared for not just hacked at and you can leave the site knowing that who ever looks at it also can see a job has been nicely done .

Eastwater