Which saws do you prefer in the woods??

jnoon

Spud took them 6 1/2 weeks, when it's run I'm might be up to you for a tweak, ( when warranty runs out) chap I was with today wants his 390 ported, can you do much with them?? Good gains??

so the 346 is still my favourite saw by far thanks, 👍[ATTACH]163678[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Done 390XPs before, like a big version of the 346xp, a fair bit to do. Stubby has one of the ones I did and features in the vid below with MattyF doing the work:thumbup:

[ame]

[/ame]

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done 390XPs before, like a big version of the 346xp, a fair bit to do. Stubby has one of the ones I did and features in the vid below with MattyF doing the work:thumbup:

HI STEVE is that stubby saw and what size bar running it FLYS mate holds power very well can i ask who's that on saw to looks like beech butt there thanks good job there steve loads of power thanks jon :thumbup:PS SORRY IT MATTYF YES

HI STEVE is that stubby saw and what size bar running it FLYS mate holds power very well can i ask who's that on saw to looks like beech butt there thanks good job there steve loads of power thanks jon :thumbup:PS SORRY IT MATTYF YES

Yup, that IS Stubbys saw on a 24" bar and on a whopping lump of beech and it is MattyF using it not my good self:thumbup:

I want one the 460's we use on 24" bars are dogs , my 560's quicker!

Just ported one, not used it yet but it does spool up pretty fast now:thumbup:

They are a strange saw - they seem to have loads of compression and the transfers are different heights one side to the other, same as the 064 I did - soon sorted that out!

• 3 weeks later...
560xpg with 18" here mate, all day.

The g is important to me, was a Godsend last winter.

There are issues hot starting, but once I figured that out its perfect.

Seems that setting the autotune is the key. I revved the tits off mine out the box in bar-length timber till I collapsed.

Welcome back mate.

Mark U on .325 or 3/8ths I have a new 18 Sugi lightweight on .325 would go on a 560 got to start 600 tonnes of chestnut felling next week so might be a good time to get one