Competency certificate in 360 excavator

Dave177

Looking for suggestions for someone that can assess/train a few guys for a competency certificate in <10T 360 excavator and possibly using a tractor? we are based in near to Gatwick and can provide a site and machine.

Cheers

Looking for suggestions for someone that can assess/train a few guys for a competency certificate in <10T 360 excavator and possibly using a tractor? we are based in near to Gatwick and can provide a site and machine.

Cheers

A couple of lads I worked with went to MI Training at Godstone, even the dopey long haired yoof got through

Do they do a certificate of competency or is it the whole CPSC card, only will be used with a grapple for burning up so a lot of the cpsc is pointless

It was the whole CPSC bit and IMO any other certificate won't be an investment. If you're not on a building site or FC land you may get away with just proof of training.

There is a few schemes/certificates for 360,s depending who your working for or boxes need ticking.I Don't know any one in your area who does training. I know quite a few people who have gone for npos? card's as a cheaper and easier option to cpcs.

If it's for in the woods it's fmo or nothing. For anything else just do the cpcs. There's nothing worse than knowing how much easier a job could be but for a piece of paper you would make profit on in the first week. Fmo can be done on your site with your machine on an assessment only basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

A couple of lads I worked with went to MI Training at Godstone, even the dopey long haired yoof got through

:thumbdown::confused1::thumbdown::confused1:

My exact and precise "beef" with all trainers.(that I have encountered)

Pay the fee.

Attend the course.

Get a pass.

Simply cannot be statistically correct or acceptable in the long term.

Not unlike our Dr. Paisley sending the American University a cheque and in due course recieving his Doctorate.:lol::lol:

Thanks for that,

What unit would the FMOC cover?

And I suppose that would bring me back to the question, anyone around this way able to assess FMOC Excavator?

Contact the FCA someone there will be able to help. The FMO assessor go all over i expect your nearest guys are in Wales.