Chiropractor or Osteopath?

Marc

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roller.... I'd ask around for opinions and reccomendations, word of mouth is always best. There are a couple of great Danish guys down our way, did the business for me :icon14:

(Don't just find the nearest Danish bloke tho.... :scared: that's not what I'm saying :D)

I suffered from back pain from an old footie injury..physio did nothing for me nor osteopaths ecte. Got in a climbing harness last year and hey presto back problem sorted..weird that! Just needed stetching ,Bring back the good ol medieval rack for a good bit of back strecthing:D

Most arborists that I meet have the back ache problems and its making me a little paranoid! My back is still fine, but the question is until when? Would be nice to hear from those climbers that been doing it for 25 years and dont have any major back problems....HOPE!!!

Jack

Most arborists that I meet have the back ache problems and its making me a little paranoid! My back is still fine, but the question is until when? Would be nice to hear from those climbers that been doing it for 25 years and dont have any major back problems....HOPE!!!

Jack

19 years on my back is fine its the rest of me thats knackered mainly

hip

knees

wrists

shoulders

elbows

ankles

white finger probs

arthritus

thinking about it my backs not that good either

sorry

Jack

18 years

get the odd twinge in my back but not had any real problems for a few years

as Bob i have a few other things like white finger and knackered hearing tho

18 years

get the odd twinge in my back but not had any real problems for a few years

as Bob i have a few other things like white finger and knackered hearing tho

we have to have medicals every year and when sat in booth having hearing test had to open the door and ask her to turn it up and when having eyes tested she asked me to stand behind the white line for which i said give me a clue

the only thing i managed was peeing in a bottle as im incontinent

Have been trying to get our Occupational Health depatrment at work into the idea of doing annual back surveylance for a few years now.

I'm convinced that this could reduce lost man hours and help combat all those weird noises made by aging arborists as we bend down to pick things up.

We also are fortunate that there's a yearly program of Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (white finger) Blood Pressure & Hearing Tests.