Show us your meshed trailers & advise me

mitchel

I've built a green waste trailer for light brash and grass just wondered do people leave the tops open how do you keep the waste in any advise would be great currently using a tarpaulins to cover back and top but it's like a giant parachute.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't see the point in mesh sides.

If it's loose hedgecuttings, fill ton sacks.

If it's long lengths (leylandii reductions etc) then the mesh sides will just stop you filling the trailer properly. You need to be able to load it, strap the bejesus out of it then trim any overhang off.

No offense but that trailer looks a pain. Too big to park easily, but not strong enough to be filled properly.

If it's long lengths (leylandii reductions etc) then the mesh sides will just stop you filling the trailer properly. You need to be able to load it, strap the bejesus out of it then trim any overhang off.

No offense but that trailer looks a pain. Too big to park easily, but not strong enough to be filled properly.

Can't see the point of mesh sides!

Lol

C

8413CEDF-F3D7-4750-9273-2B8D614C88E5_zpsd2drmetm.jpg

Here's what I'm working with

that trailers fine

if your on your own ton bags are a pain to lift or shift

just stack/lay any brash sensibly when full ratchet it all down nice and tight to compress it then chuck more on top ratchet that down and pull out your first lot of straps your get more on than no mesh sides

as said before chuck a bit of debris netting over it and your sorted

that trailers fine

if your on your own ton bags are a pain to lift or shift

just stack/lay any brash sensibly when full ratchet it all down nice and tight to compress it then chuck more on top ratchet that down and pull out your first lot of straps your get more on than no mesh sides

as said before chuck a bit of debris netting over it and your sorted

Well I've still got to make a drop down rear door for my ride on . But I'm liking the net idea then bunjee cord it to the sides 👍.

I do work alone a lot so ton bags are so tidus and time consuming. The sides are strong other end at the waste recycling plant they use a grab to unload it

I have a ifor 10 x 5 tipper with mesh sides can get a dam site more brash in it than i could my old ten by five without mesh side.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk