Bulk buying white diesal

toxicity2182

It's cheaper to get a fuel card than buying in, unless you are buying in huge quantities.

I am currently getting nearly 2ppl cheaper with my card than buying 1700ltrs bulk.

And then the worry of it being stolen.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised bulk isn't cheaper then again with fuel prices nothing should surprise me. Thanks for responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

HI TOX when you think about it 1000lt in weeks not that much but loads more me but if you had a lorry thats not much 1000lt thanks jon

DO NOT USE TESCO FUEL IN ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KEEP

Many years ago i was fooled by cheaper supermarket prices, so like everyone else i used to use it. Service time came for my old mighty mitsubishi, changed fuel filter and had a job to bleed it. Anyway got it sorted so thought i would cut the fuel filter up, it was like a dirty stinking old black rag. Thought it may have been dirty tank etc. well dad used to use same garage so thought i would get his truck in, whipped fuel filter out, again, dirty and stinking. This set me thinking.

It was at the same time my sisters cat went on her car. Proved to be excess silicone in cheap supermarket fuel, fair play tesco paid for repair.

So i took a sample straight off the pump and got it analysed, only just met bs en590 standard. JUST.

Reported to tesco and treated me like i was thick, emailed a copy of my engineering qualifications and experience in diesel engines and back pedalled rather rapidly. Send me a fifty pound tesco voucher, posted it back to him with the politest get f****d letter i think i have ever written and a promise i would never use there fuel again, id rather walk.

Shell garage 300 yards up road, 1p/ltr more but you get what you pay for. Fuel filters always spotless at every service, no troubles.

People say its all the same fuel from the same tank and refinery, boll***s is it!

DO NOT USE TESCO FUEL IN ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KEEP

Many years ago i was fooled by cheaper supermarket prices, so like everyone else i used to use it. Service time came for my old mighty mitsubishi, changed fuel filter and had a job to bleed it. Anyway got it sorted so thought i would cut the fuel filter up, it was like a dirty stinking old black rag. Thought it may have been dirty tank etc. well dad used to use same garage so thought i would get his truck in, whipped fuel filter out, again, dirty and stinking. This set me thinking.

It was at the same time my sisters cat went on her car. Proved to be excess silicone in cheap supermarket fuel, fair play tesco paid for repair.

So i took a sample straight off the pump and got it analysed, only just met bs en590 standard. JUST.

Reported to tesco and treated me like i was thick, emailed a copy of my engineering qualifications and experience in diesel engines and back pedalled rather rapidly. Send me a fifty pound tesco voucher, posted it back to him with the politest get f****d letter i think i have ever written and a promise i would never use there fuel again, id rather walk.

Shell garage 300 yards up road, 1p/ltr more but you get what you pay for. Fuel filters always spotless at every service, no troubles.

People say its all the same fuel from the same tank and refinery, boll***s is it!

You will get the price difference back in increased MPG from non supermarket fuels, I never touch it unless I get caught out and have no choice.