Glass and Parkers guide

sloth

Hi all, anyone happen to have a recent version of the above guide? Currently dealing with an insurance write off and would like an idea of what I should accept price wise.

I'd be interested in the guide price for a 2001 Rover 25 1.4l petrol.

To top it off after calling me to apologise, he has told the insurance company he thinks it was my fault! The pics are surely enough to leave no doubt in the assessors mind, aren't they?

Cheers all...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Arbtalk mobile app

1403293029915.jpg.de80cfe6c847f1aa5e21d68b5dd86bf3.jpg

1403292986060.jpg.74633e953f43955f76d464d0cda707bb.jpg

Is that berechurch hall/mersea road junction ?

Sorry I can't help you with the value but one thing I have learnt with accidents is always call the police regardless of who's fault it is, the driver in my last accident just said "he wasn't there" so can't have been him, only witness was my girlfriend, and they won't accept her word in court. I ended up having to pay the £2.5k repair bill.

Spot on with location. Police were called by the other driver, but as they didn't actually witness the accident happen I'm not sure how much use their accident report will be. The other driver doesn't deny failing to give way, but claims I was travelling too fast as I couldn't stop in time?! Ludicrous if you ask me, no airbags deployed and his car didn't shunt sideways at all. I'm hoping the insurance company will use a little bit of common sense.

Cheers TCD- mileage around 70, 000

RedMF, it's already with the insurers. Damage to my car alone (bumper, lights, bonnet, wheel arches, rad, and who knows what other little mounts etc) would mean I'd be better off scrapping it- I needed a bigger car with baby number 3 due in October anyway.

As we are both with the same insurer the is talk of a non determined liability to speed things along - but on principle I want to be clear :mad:

Cheers TCD- mileage around 70, 000

RedMF, it's already with the insurers. Damage to my car alone (bumper, lights, bonnet, wheel arches, rad, and who knows what other little mounts etc) would mean I'd be better off scrapping it- I needed a bigger car with baby number 3 due in October anyway.

As we are both with the same insurer the is talk of a non determined liability to speed things along - but on principle I want to be clear :mad:

Make sure you get it in writing that your NCB won't be affected by this.

Hi all, anyone happen to have a recent version of the above guide? Currently dealing with an insurance write off and would like an idea of what I should accept price wise.

I'd be interested in the guide price for a 2001 Rover 25 1.4l petrol.

To top it off after calling me to apologise, he has told the insurance company he thinks it was my fault! The pics are surely enough to leave no doubt in the assessors mind, aren't they?

Cheers all...

I'd keep those pictures to yourself if I was you.

I got pulled a few years ago by the old bill for doing what you did in that picture. I was driving a Volkswagon LT45 (extended back). I cut across the mini roundabout because I was to long to go around it. The copper explained to me that even if you can't get fully around it "you must make an effort to".

Looks like you were doing the same thing!

Have a look at the link below, section 188.

https://www.gov.uk/using-the-road-159-to-203/roundabouts-184-to-190