What is your single most beneficial exercise for Arb work.

coolie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been thinking about this a lot latley too, probably cos Im now on the downward slope toward fourty!

I used to cycle, Muay Thai, Gym the works and I was NEVER tired, keeping fit fuels itself as long as you maintain the right diet with it.

I would definatley get back into cycling for the cardio benifits and the leg strength this adds, maintaining good lung capacity and circulation is the priority for us be we groundsmen or climbers.

I am going to take up yoge at some point for flexability as I am begining to tighten, I could pull of the moves Monkey d posted around two years ago but doubt i could now!

Ive always been unbearably fit, and never been able to sit still for more than 10 mins at a time, but im 38 this summer and Im starting to feel its all slipping away!

Ive always been unbearably fit, and never been able to sit still for more than 10 mins at a time, but im 38 this summer and Im starting to feel its all slipping away!

My god 38 is no age to be thinking of giving up. I agree that things get harder as you get older but I can still do what any youngster can do, just takes more time to recover thats all.

• 2 weeks later...

nah man get yer chainsaw trousers on an run upand down the stairs a few times.. couldn't find mi keys n fone this morning, had to sit down for a minute when i'd found them.. if you want to take it to the next level- set heating on full blast, put yer helmet on with muffs n visor down and do it two steps at a time carrying the dog.. or just remember where you left your keys and go do the same at work getting paid..

nah man get yer chainsaw trousers on an run upand down the stairs a few times.. couldn't find mi keys n fone this morning, had to sit down for a minute when i'd found them.. if you want to take it to the next level- set heating on full blast, put yer helmet on with muffs n visor down and do it two steps at a time carrying the dog.. or just remember where you left your keys and go do the same at work getting paid..

Best

Ever :laugh1:

• 9 months later...