Chainsawing accident....

SamWhiting12

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i smashed the tip of my finger open at work i only went to a minir injuries unit not a A and E because it was 30minutes away through a busy city center not 5 minute like the MIU. The nurse was well equipped to clean the wound and give me 7 stitches.

Also that looks typical of the few minor cuts i,ve seen from a chainsaw, most from using a topper one handed. I fail to see how a loose chain with a back handle caused a cut there!! He must of been doing something very silly.

Also that looks typical of the few minor cuts i,ve seen from a chainsaw, most from using a topper one handed. I fail to see how a loose chain with a back handle caused a cut there!! He must of been doing something very silly.

Just checking if it was sharp enough to shave the hairs off his arm :thumbup: The average chainsaw cut needs 17 stitches I read somewhere so it's just a nick, it reads like he's blaming them for the resulting scar which is ridiculous.

It does like quite a tidy cut for a saw.

The only way i can think he would get a cut like that is if it kicked back with his arm forward or lost grip of right hand so saw has pivoted up and caught his arm.

Think i would of tightened my chain too before getting my photo taken for a national paper

What Gloucestershire needs is some sort of ambulance service to take people to A&E.

And what was he thinking, 'got to get a bandage before going to hospital', anything would have done. Like the one he should have had in his first aid kit.