chipper refurb

karl

I've just done this to my 150 tw , bearing where rumbling so stripped the lot , £200 to powder coat the parts , new side panels £80 each , put some bearing in £45 , anvils etc , & sticker set machines now mint , not too difficult a job , :))

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk mobile app

How were the bearings to fit? I've heard some folk saying you'd need to be an engineer to fit them and others saying it's a doddle?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

We do chipper refurbs every week of the year & the price needs to suit a budget or how far you want to go. Below is our latest being delivered Friday, shotblast, respray to customers spec, new chipdisc, knives, anvil, full service, any other repairs were rectified, extra options fitted. Based in Lincolnshire but cover the whole of the Uk & Ireland, collection & delivery possible as we have Ten mobile engineers around.

003.jpg.43a314c2cda2ac5f21b2195a11b624a5.jpg

002.jpg.17d7f4edf7057ac6273e61182869b875.jpg

001.jpg.9467dc792c3f57b9e10ba4631a5dbf69.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine going in to be sand blasted red oxide primed and painted same colour as the truck geezer said worst case £300... Friends getting his entry don't too and it's only £200 all in for him as it's an easier job than mine. 2 day turn around.