Newcastle relegated.

Mark Bolam

Too many managers in a season. (4)

Too many short arsed Cockney Directors of Football (1)

Too much money payed to what's looking increasingly like a has been (1 in 3)

Too many desperate calls for a Messiah.

JC has other things on his mind, KK would of kept them up though.

I sense another Leeds about to happen.

I support Blackburn and Shearer was, and still is, one of my Heros. But I agree with Mark. After 38 games, your position in the table is where you deserve to be. I don't think that anyone would have been able to save them in 8 games with that squad of players.

I been watching fans on the telly saying "we're too good to go down" etc. But the fact of the matter is, they didn't win enough games.

Mike Ashley is a shambles and they appointed Shearer thinking that he'd motivate the dressing room. It was never going to happen and if you appoint a manager with no experience, this is what you get. We had Paul Ince and look what he did. And that was with a few seasons experiance at Milton Keynes and Macclesfield.

I do hope that Shearer is allowed to change things to how he wants it, and I genuinley would like to see Newcastle back in the Premier League.

I just can't see it happening for a couple of years....

ex-players don't always make the best managers, look at billy bremner, both legendary players for the club with a lot of respect from fans and players but the team at the time just wasn't up to it. leeds are now have the biggest fan base of any third flight team and probably the biggest stadium and are pulling in premiership gates but the standard of football is abysmal esp against millwall.