chrisgilltreesurgery

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because I ain't part of the click don't be specking to me like a child

I just say wat everyone else is to scared to say Ia,m sick

Forget the click

There ain't no click, most of us have been on here years and got to know each other quite well, were an online community who have some respect for each other. This is Chris Gills thread about what he does and if you don't like it then don't read it or comment. I've read your thread and have not commented. End of!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

just because I ain't part of the click don't be specking to me like a child

I just say wat everyone else is to scared to say Ia,m sick

Forget the click

You have created your own clique and you're the only one in it because of your unnecessary opinions.

Erm, you've never met me or anyone that I know so you you don't know what we think or want to say and if you're opinion is a negative one, you should keep it off the keyboards rather than embarrass yourself in this manner.

Just saying…….

hey chris was out yesterday with my daughter and wife wondering about a market and seen a land cruiser with a bang tidy sticker on it made me laugh and i thought wonder is this a craze ha ha . keep up the posts and story as you go along i enjoy it and always look what you up too . take no notice of the jealous divvy ..good luck with things:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Thanks everyone , I am struggling in my personal life at the moment and keeping positive is hard. For all the haters out there this thread has developed into a diary and record of my life since I split from my wife, it's nice for me to look back at the work I've done and the odd thing I post regatdig my personal life is nice for me to look back on as it helps me through the tough times. I am by no means bragging or boasting on this thread, far from it and I am by no means saying I'm the best climber, best boss or the best husband but what I am saying is that if you like what you read and see here then you are more than welcome to drop by and say hello as it is masdivly appreciated that people I 've never met releave some of my pain.

Thanks guys

Thanks everyone , I am struggling in my personal life at the moment and keeping positive is hard. For all the haters out there this thread has developed into a diary and record of my life since I split from my wife, it's nice for me to look back at the work I've done and the odd thing I post regatdig my personal life is nice for me to look back on as it helps me through the tough times. I am by no means bragging or boasting on this thread, far from it and I am by no means saying I'm the best climber, best boss or the best husband but what I am saying is that if you like what you read and see here then you are more than welcome to drop by and say hello as it is masdivly appreciated that people I 've never met releave some of my pain.

Thanks guys

I enjoy your post's matey . Your dinners are always better than my butty box :001_tt2: Your oufit looks smart and you are without a doubt an inspiration to many people on here . That was said in a manly voice :thumbup1:

This is the kind of loser rubbish Ian on about so wat you been on here for years doesn't make your opinion any less valaue bull and they is a click several people have message me say Ia'm a berth of fresh air so it not just my opinion mate and i ain't a hater i sorry doesn't every over tree surgoen work hard because i know i do

Every get a grip of your selfs you can't even take a bit of citizum whit cry

Ing about it

This is the kind of loser rubbish Ian on about so wat you been on here for years doesn't make your opinion any less valaue bull and they is a click several people have message me say Ia'm a berth of fresh air so it not just my opinion mate and i ain't a hater i sorry doesn't every over tree surgoen work hard because i know i do

Every get a grip of your selfs you can't even take a bit of citizum whit cry

Ing about it

HI CRAIGO it not to do with me BUT does it matter what CHRIS has for dinner is NOT TO DO WITH IS IT MATE AND AS FOR YOUR OTHER POST WHAT YOUR UPTO IS JUST A WIND UP THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY THANKS JON :thumbup:

Craigo, if you are just here to rock the boat then carry on as you are, but you will see very soon we are pretty intolerant of such behaviour.

Or you can readjust your posting and carry on being a member of what any see as a valuable and worthwhile community.

Chris, fair play for rising above these comments

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk