pet hates

log supplier

cars with double 8" exhausts and a 1.1 engine racing about the place.

tight leggings or shell suits on fat folk

biscuits still in there packet in the biscuit tin

people walking down the street texting (oh that really gets me i want to trip them up)

16 tellers in the bank and one serving whats the other 15 doing on the computer they cant all be on arbtalk :001_tongue:

traffic wardens

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Professional tree blokes who will ask for the price of other quotes and say they'll come in under that price. (i know times are a bit hard atm but that's low:thumbdown:)

Spot on. Mick - you're wrong on this one. If we all try and 'price match' the cheapest quote we're f***ed.

Clients lie all the time. Remember that. Looked at £3-4k job last week in Hythe. Reckons 'one of his mates can do it for a few ton but he ain't got insurance or tickets'.

That job will never get done. Another time-wasting a***hole IMO.

Scratters ringing up at 9.20pm on a bank holiday friday and asking if i can quote for a tree taking down then asking for a general idea over the phone what it might cost. Then asking if I work sundays to come and price it as they are going away for the day on monday. :mad1:

You just know your wasting your time

people who talk about THEIR freinds as if YOU know them!

people who over use the word 'random'

english people using american words (dude, sweet, awesome -god, i hate those words)

people telling me to stop smoking, i'll do what i damn well please thankyou very much!

again, people who dont use indicators, especially on roundabouts!

people who cant park in one parking space so take up 2 or 3.

noisy people

rude people

fat people in mobility scooters

parents swearing at their kids

heavy breathers

noisy eaters

stupid questions

im gonna stop now, im sorry!

...oh yeah, and..

myspace and facebook! i just dont get it at all, why would i want to read about other peoples lives on the internet? if i want to talk to someone, i'll go to the pub with my mates, not sit typing away.

Thats it now, sorry.

50% of those so called disabled people are actually just lazy fat spongers.........Another pet hate of mine, lazy fat good for nothing ponces and pregnant teenage girls breeding for a flat.

Spot on dude, used to do loads of council work in gardens for said oxygen thieves, which always involved large amounts of dog/cat poop! Used to hate it when you'de turn up at 8.30, start the saws, then get some vested chav pleb hanging out of the window of his free flat complaining about being woken up by the free work he's getting done in his garden!:mad1:

Chipper getting clogged at end of day as you've been rushing poorly snedded bits of conifer through it always used to get me fuming.

Muppet groundy bluntening the 394 on ground as he thought he was 'the man' by operating a big saw. Muppet groundy holding saw on full rev's to try to free it when it gets stuck in a stump he's trying to cut down ( The saw usually being blunt by this time from the 1st 25 attempts).

Rude people, retard drivers, post office staff, kids who carve their name in trees, people who tell me how to do the job, people who want there trees topped to let more light into there garden! The list goes on, and i glean some satisfaction knowing im not the only person who enjoys a good rant!!!!:blushing: