Bad customer service thread!

Big T

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went to a large DIY store to get a couple of bags of Miracle Gro compost (2 for £10), lots of pallets in the car park out front, compost, bark ships ect. I parked next to it ready, went in said to girl what I wanted, she handed me a piece of paper and a pen and asked me to go write down the bar code off the bag so she could sell it to me! Have they not heard of price look up tables, usually a strip of bar codes sellotaped to the side of the till. Good job it was a Wednesday, can you imagine the fun on Saturdays.

Same thing happened to me but i was asked to take a photo of the barcode if i had a camera on my phone, i did and they scanned the photo of the barcode to make the sale.

I get tick off by bad customer service, I had to ring parcel force today to enquirer about were my parcel that was on 24 hour express delivery that has not arrived 48 hours later so they put me thought to the Aldershot depot I started specking the the guy on the end of the phone and just as i was talking to him he hung up so I rang parcel force and asked to be put though and was told that i could not be put though even though i had just 10 mins ago been put though so they gave me the number and Then when i rang back and spoke to the same guy he tryed to say i hung up which ticked me off i asked him when tomorrow it going to be delivered 48 hour late tomorrow but he could not tell me i got very ticked off with them i gave up and rang the supplier to tell them to clam there money back.

I will never use parcel force to send anything

I get tick off by bad customer service, I had to ring parcel force today to enquirer about were my parcel that was on 24 hour express delivery that has not arrived 48 hours later so they put me thought to the Aldershot depot I started specking the the guy on the end of the phone and just as i was talking to him he hung up so I rang parcel force and asked to be put though and was told that i could not be put though even though i had just 10 mins ago been put though so they gave me the number and Then when i rang back and spoke to the same guy he tryed to say i hung up which ticked me off i asked him when tomorrow it going to be delivered 48 hour late tomorrow but he could not tell me i got very ticked off with them i gave up and rang the supplier to tell them to clam there money back.

I will never use parcel force to send anything

I'd rather use Yodel :lol:

Wanted a 1/4 pitch sprocket for an Echo and contacted the same company 4 times and still not a word back from them, I even told them the exact part number. Was pretty dissapointed to be honest. On the plus side, a quick call to forest and arb meant that it was with me in a couple of days, had some excellent service from those guys 👍