Bandit gallery

GlobalNewark

We have approx 30 machines to view or play with, there are 5 HB20's & a demo but I'm going to take a guess that they will all sell. Please call in & introduce yourselves, there will be no pressure on our stand!

Looks like I have a new career as a psychic, Four HB20's have sold on the first day, roll on tomorrow.

I love the Bandit machines and when I come to replace my chipper I will seriously be looking at them.

The tracked chipper with the Cutting Edge sign next to it looks like it has a lovely low centre of gravity.

Thanks Marc, never heard of one being tipped over yet & they will go anywhere. All are radio remote so if things get dicey your out the way, the one below has just been sold this week.ImageUploadedByArbtalk1411582177.799963.jpg.5da0e842b744b7ec623efd6c3c892342.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1411582161.823146.jpg.19288f33d1badc7c9088a31688cab78a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
That's impressive!

Bet you don't sell many in the UK.

It's on my list of things to do, never shifted anything above 19" here but we have moved around 60 big shredders over the years. You can now have microchip, std chip, maxi chip or biomass spec with a range of our equipment, how quick things move on.