Profiles

Lee Winger

I never put any real detail about me on the web :scared:

well you have told us in great detail of how you secure your new chipper so now we just need an adresss now........:up:

its good to know what part of the country we are all from so we can help each other out if needed....or evan for a beer

ahahahahaha i like that. That was why i dont wanna put any info on.

yes i did kinda go ott and ram that point down every ones throats hahaha.

Its my first machine im paranoid some ike will try and swipe it but i only told ya half of my little fort nox :bawling::bawling:

I will put some info on :wave:

I would be up for a beer but i must remain annonymous ive pissed to many of you off hahahahaha

I never put any real detail about me on the web :scared:

As soon as you join a forum your IP address is logged and stored, everytime you login thereafter even from a different terminal your IP address will be known to the owners. Some forums like Treebuzz even show them in the box your posting in.

If anyone ever wanted to find you they would start with that IP address. In fact the mods here will know roughly where you are in the UK from this number, the police and security services regularly use IP locating software to find the location of criminals, hackers and terrorists etc.

So unless your using a proxy server which is very easy to set up (but has it's own problems) your not as anonymous as you'd like to think you are.

Look here -

http://whatismyipaddress.com/