Had better days!!!

welwell

My goodness what you must have been thinking when that happened and your thoughts were straight after the accident? So glad none of you were hurt. What a horrible experience for all of you. Hope your insurance company gets and gives you what you deserve.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support boys. Saws were wrecked and poles, rakes blower, ladders etc etc. Ball ache to say the least!!

Never had to make a claim before so not sure how it will pan out..

I have never made a claim like that but so I have been told some insurance companies will try it on and pay out less than they can. So stick to your guns. You may not be physically hurt but don't forget the mental stress this has caused and lack of earnings. Hope you get what you deserve. Good luck.

Thanks for the support boys. Saws were wrecked and poles, rakes blower, ladders etc etc. Ball ache to say the least!!

Never had to make a claim before so not sure how it will pan out..

Coud be well worth letting the other guy's insurance know that the quicker the claim gets settled, the less you will be claiming for loss of earnings. :001_smile:

Is that a nasty looking bump on your head or is your head a funny shape ? :001_tongue: Glad to hear you all came out relatively unscathed and hope you get insurance sorted without too much hassle. It certainly knocks you back when these things happen if you spend too much time thinking what could have been the outcome, best to get back out there and get stuck in again. All the best.

Is that a nasty looking bump on your head or is your head a funny shape ? :001_tongue: Glad to hear you all came out relatively unscathed and hope you get insurance sorted without too much hassle. It certainly knocks you back when these things happen if you spend too much time thinking what could have been the outcome, best to get back out there and get stuck in again. All the best.

That's hilarious, it's the shape of my balding head with the effect of the sunlight....honest guv!!

Thanks Mark. I think it's going to be a tricky few weeks ahead now. We all know how much time it takes to find a truck and get it how you want and fit for purpose.

Think I'm looking at having to re-finance and maybe go for an Iveco daily?

But I guess I'll have to wait and see what the settlement comes back like.