The NEW schliesing 235MX - Demo tour

Craig Wilkie

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if chris had come on and said you can have this brand new machine delivered to your door for only 16 pounds a day. would that of made it more inviting?:001_smile:

It would be more inviting but TBH mate I would still say no :001_tongue:

That machine would not do my business any favours whatsoever. My Vermeer 625I cost basically nothing to run (apart from fuel) and tows quite nicely, the schliesing would be too heavy and yes it would deffo chip quicker but that never slows me down on jobs since 99% of the time its dragging brash out of gardens that takes up all the time.

If I ran a 7.5 tonner and did street tree work then it might be a different matter, then again I would prob go for an old 9 inch bandit jobbie :001_smile:

Having said all that I expect the engine to blow on our machine tomorrow :sad:

Instead of running wilkie into the ground why dont people have a demo and then decide.:001_smile:

This isnt about Wilkie, its about schliesing.

just so people know i work for Overland Environmental Services, creators of Arbtruck. I left the industry a couple of years ago and have come back to carry on the good work i previously carried out in the spares / repairs side of things. i thought i would announce the new machine on here and am starting to regret it. its a shame a few people spoil a good thing

i thought i would announce the new machine on here and am starting to regret it. its a shame a few people spoil a good thing

I wouldnt regret it mate at least there are alot of people talking about it, any press is good press :001_smile:

I think that most where shocked at the price so they are obviously not going to get a demo if they cant afford to buy one.

I was just interested in what is so good about them and how they compare since like I said I have only ever heard positive comments about them, but I suppose that would be better off in another thread maybe.

Ah well good luck and why not post a vid of it in action :thumbup1: