Run it from home...?

Sorry not council tax business rates on a yard.

The water can charge you going back 6 years iirc, for stuff like surface water drainage etc.

No, they can only go back one year for business rates, I know a guy how got planing for a barn conversion, they came for a look when he applied, he'd been running a timber milling business from it for years, they only made him pay for one year.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They made me pay for 4 years or the baliffs were on the way round and I would end up with a CCJ, my own fault though so cant complain really:crying:

Unless you mate knows someloop hole I dont :confused1:

Water wasnt my fault :mad1: but looong story.

In one of the posts here I read (think it was STS) about clearing the log pile before the council inspect. May be a tad too late for that, look at the google image at the beginning. Google Earth is a brilliant tool for us, the police, the council and thieves. Just bear that in mind when you think your kit is "hidden"!!

In one of the posts here I read (think it was STS) about clearing the log pile before the council inspect. May be a tad too late for that, look at the google image at the beginning. Google Earth is a brilliant tool for us, the police, the council and thieves. Just bear that in mind when you think your kit is "hidden"!!

Its also about 6 years out of date.

Maybe in your area, its only a year behind in mine! Google EArth is constantly updating the whole system, so it won't be long before its almost as good as live.

I know exactly the date of mine as I was proposing to my now wife on the patio as it was being taken :001_tt1: - 4th August 2007!

I only know as if you look closely there is a huddle of people on my patio!