The POO factor!

Old Mill Tree Care

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always ask them to clear up afore we get there,but more than likely some gets missed,nothing worse than gettin it round the base of your trousers off your boot.

And many a time ive stood in the dark back at the yard getting it off truck pedals,or the rungs of a ladder or tripod with a bucket of jeyes fluid and a frozen scrubbing brush.

I quoted a job a few years ago on a very large conifer hen i was there no poo to be seen but the owner wanted me to come back in 5 weeks when he's back from visiting family. So 5 weeks later me and my A team turn up to work i head strait up the tree and set me lines. On the way down i was greeted with dog turd in my vt hitch. Got to the ground and theres one of my men looking at me and he's not happy. He's new treemotion harness covered in dog porridge and then when you look around the garden it was like a mine field with wet runny turd. I spoke the the owner and said i do trees not dog turd. And he replied by saying your a tree surgeon you must be used to it working in peoples property. What a cheek. I left and said call me when its cleaned! He never did lol thank god.

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.