Well pleased with the forst crew!

mini_andi@msn.com

Have owned an st6 forst for 8months now and am well impressed with it!

However my only niggle is that the roller box gets well and truly jammed up with brash and bits of chip, often wedging the feed rollers open.

I know this happens on most chippers but the forst seems to compact the material so tight it can take 2 men an hour to remove this on a regular basis.

So I gave the guys at Redwood Global a ring and was well impressed with their response.

Apparently I wasn't the first to mention this so Forst have looked into the issue and "redesigned " the roller box making it harder for material to gather in this area, they are in their latter stages of testing this mod and once completed will fetch it up and retro fit FOC!!

First time in a long long time where the dealer aftersales service is 1st class.

1st class product, 1st class service!

WELL DONE FORST :thumbup1::thumbup: :thumbup:

First time in a long long time where the dealer aftersales service is 1st class.

1st class product, 1st class service!

WELL DONE FORST :thumbup1::thumbup: :thumbup:

We have had our tracked Forst the same length of time and it certainly lives up to expectations, the lads at Redwood seem well chuffed with their machine and offer a good back up service, we quite often get a call asking how it's doing.

The conversation doesn't last long because there's not much to tell.

• 1 month later...

I've the Tr6 and have said same about debris build up around top roller had to use narrow nosed pliers sharp chisel and penknife to clear piece of thorn that had got well and truelly stuck!Redwood are fixing problem and will let me know when their going to fit it. Its still a great machine with excellent service and backup.