What would you buy????(Tree Surgeon Game idea)

A Pettersen-Firewood&Chip

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the game takes off and takes all the retards with it who treat the industry like a game, and leave the rest of us to concentrate on running viable businesses and making money.

Or it might go the other way and introduce loads of numpties to the industry thinking it's like a game.

Nah, i'm looking forward to it. Hope it goes well - if you need any game testers - let me know :sneaky2::001_smile:

Look at farming simulator. Do you see many people suddenly becoming farmers as they think it is a game? Its just like Farming simulator but for tree surgery and forestry :) Arbtalk members will get a discount and the discount money will go to the designated Arbtalk Charity :) Free demo's will be available as well so you can try before you buy that way you can see how good or bad it is depending on your opinion and views. Its being made as many simulator games lack detail and reality.

ha, ive never even heard of farming simulator!!

It was all the rage a while back. Even Lazy student types thought they had the makings of a good farmer because they spent hours on it. :001_rolleyes:I think it was connected to facebook. Which Im not on either, I prefer my own life in my own space with interesting people. Everyday is a school day on Arbtalk. :thumbup:

Look at farming simulator. Do you see many people suddenly becoming farmers as they think it is a game? Its just like Farming simulator but for tree surgery and forestry :) Arbtalk members will get a discount and the discount money will go to the designated Arbtalk Charity :) Free demo's will be available as well so you can try before you buy that way you can see how good or bad it is depending on your opinion and views. Its being made as many simulator games lack detail and reality.

The reason some games are detailed and realistic is a huge multimillion pound budget and thousands of experienced highly qualified staff working full time for up to 6 years. Do you have these things?

Bro wicked idea I did think to myself a while ago would be cool to play a game around tree work

but for an idea dont forget about sending employee's to college for all the tickets before they can do various work unsupervised etc

of you need an android beta tester just gimme a shout

best of luck I look forward to seeing this