2nd hand 6" Jensen or timberwolf? why are jensens more expensive?

TJARB

Lol I thought that, looks like its just been dragged out of a swamp.

Yes it does, thought u were a greenmech fan? My old bosses 2006 a530 is approaching 2000 hours and apart from a few bolts cross threading it's still solid and still chips better/ quicker than a brand new wolf :)

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was now gone forst/jensen due to there crap dealers and being forced to use them.

Yes though our dealer has been pritty good for our arbtrak when it's broken down on site, they've been straight out to repair it and if it had to be taken in we would get a replacement while it was being worked on, we liked the forst but it's too small for our needs, never had a problem with Jensen. The one thing I will give to out 2 190 timberwolf is they have been reliable.

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

It's "distressed" :biggrin: mines pretty much the same, it came from a large Arb company whose guys gave it a crappy life. It was rebuilt internally but looks poo on the outside. Speed bumps and potholes make a lot of stress on the chassis, plus the vibes from chipping timber don't help. I've heard of hoppers dropping off on the road, chassis breaking like mine and MattyF, wheel hubs breaking up.

Reading that made me chuckle. I just had to add that although I don't own either of these machines, the hopper did indeed snap off of the last TW150 I hired....

Not a good long term review by any means, but worth throwing in here. Still, I have a little Entec and that's been faultless so I shouldn't make fun too much in case it hears me!:laugh1: