Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

[attach]177176[/attach]

Looking good Stephen, I bet you don't regret the decision to go with an Excavator to assist with projects?

Just a few images of the Kubota out of Mulching clothes and now doing a bit of extraction on a thinning job.

It makes the job easy, providing an obstacle free route for the Tracked Dumper, and loading it far quicker than it can utilising it's own crane.

The Tracked Dumper really does work on the little and often principle, but if conditions allow it can still shift a worthwhile load with minimal impact.

Eddie.

59766c80f23ff_trackdumperloaded.jpg.5b06ae15fde2ec15f17ab69daecc9c9c.jpg

59766c80f0bcc_tdandkub.jpg.cf2e95aee24e7e22f7a28f091cc2f2da.jpg

thinnings.jpg.4487339bc0017bcd03ae044c8112eff4.jpg

59766c80ed23b_thinkubta.jpg.5d1684fee5cc9eb9ac484aebff15ba4a.jpg

looking good, you know if you ever get fed up with the dumper who to call!

no regrets on digger here Eddie, the grab caught some folks eye a few weeks back and she is now working removing a large area of timber decking!

Are you on steel tracks Stephen?

I was chipping spruce tops on a wind blow job.

Track came off twice in 15 minutes.

I just have rubber tracks, no guards, don't usually venture into the woods.

rubber tracks do come off if your not careful on rough ground, the trick is to try and catch them before they come fully off- if they're just popping off in a skip then they probably not tensioned enough, I find as soon as I hear that popping/grinding noise I know the track is working its way off and sometimes I can pick the track of the floor and reverse it back on- which saves the grease gun!

rubber tracks do come off if your not careful on rough ground, the trick is to try and catch them before they come fully off- if they're just popping off in a skip then they probably not tensioned enough, I find as soon as I hear that popping/grinding noise I know the track is working its way off and sometimes I can pick the track of the floor and reverse it back on- which saves the grease gun!

It's the toes on the stumps that makes the track fold, and the pop off.

Been digging the stumps out, and just tracking up the middle of the site.

Would track guards stop this happening?