Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

I have an RSL engineering grab now on a 3 tonner and its far more up to the job- iv given it some serious punishment shifting piles of big granite bolders and its held up very well, they were at the APF show and the one on the 1.5t also looked much better than the digbits one I had..

RSL engineering are well worth a look ,Richard Is a very helpful fella .

I use the thumb and ripper tooth which has been the DOGS BOLLOCKS :thumbup:

Ste

Hmm, that's interesting, I phoned augertorque to ask for a planer to go on my augerdrive, and they said 8ton machine minimum! must have been a new salesman, how is it on your size machine?

Hi Matt, when I spoke to them they said it really wanted to go on a 2.5ton but it would work with ours! It does bog down if you try and take off too much at once! We will use the auger more than the planer but I thought it would be stupid not to get it for the sake of a couple hundred quid! Can't say I have any complaints though!

"there's also been an unplanned purchase of a Komatsu PC10-5 (2 ton)"

Ha ha I will remember that one next time my wife asks!

I'd like to have a small rotating timber grab on the komatsu just for feeding chippers, probably better than a grapple?

Need to have it piped first though.

I have a pc 05 and it looks about the same age, mine is piped so yours may be to, look on the floor and mine has a change over valve and a floor pedal, you may be lucky.

The other thing is as soon as I had mine I had to lift the floor as it had filled up with years of mud and bus tickets so much that the levers couldn't operate the spools fully!, proper machine with no flimsy body work!

image.jpg.28f6cae7fc1a498593caa43b41262043.jpg

Maintenance day .

The joys of owning track machines,2 sets of tracks in a month .

Little Kobelco showing its strength ,very cable machine for Arb work in the correct hands and a lethal manchine in the wrongs hand .

Thats a fair size/weight bucket it has grabbed and at full stretch

[ATTACH]171188[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]171189[/ATTACH]

Ste

I have a pc 05 and it looks about the same age, mine is piped so yours may be to, look on the floor and mine has a change over valve and a floor pedal, you may be lucky.

The other thing is as soon as I had mine I had to lift the floor as it had filled up with years of mud and bus tickets so much that the levers couldn't operate the spools fully!, proper machine with no flimsy body work!

Thanks for the info, yours looks a solid machine!

This one appears to be full of oily mud under the floor as there's no underbelly guards so mud can get in and has over the years, I will clean it all soon and find the oil leaks!

There's no foot pedal for attachments so will have to get it sorted, not sure if you can buy the pedals for operating piped attachments?

I can see on the pump that there is a blanked off bit which is the same as the other parts of the pump which has pipes coming off so this should be it!

Where is your changeover valve?

Thanks!

I like the Bombproof Takeuchi TB016 in Canopy form myself, as I prefer the extra vision in the tight places you find yourself.

I had to give one a flying lesson today with the Kubota! Not bad for an 8 tonner, it would handle it easy at full stretch even over the side with the blade up!:thumbup1:

Eddie.

59766bc3ee9e4_kubtak.jpg.cceb973f0e4836c3fe062a3e15c3a9f6.jpg

There is a hole in the floor with a square thing which changes the circuit from free flow return to blow/suck for want of a better term!

The machine is solid and really pleased with it, when I have finished renovating my holder a60 she will also be getting the full works!

There is a place near me called kedgeworth who do Komatsu parts, make sure you show us when your done

I like the Bombproof Takeuchi TB016 in Canopy form myself, as I prefer the extra vision in the tight places you find yourself.

I had to give one a flying lesson today with the Kubota! Not bad for an 8 tonner, it would handle it easy at full stretch even over the side with the blade up!:thumbup1:

Eddie.

Hmmm shows the size difference. Think I might notice a drop in capability

Eddie.

its classed as an 8 tonner but does it actually weigh that