Show us your Arb Diggers please.

Stephen Blair

Desperately trying not to go down same route , I will end up single if I buy another Machine!

Str

This beauty will tip you over the edge!:thumb up:

However for those that have never seen one it's a great spec, having front quick hitch, and piping for the Selector Grab that works in combination with the extender.

You can also see the huge rear jack legs, that when combined with a quick release set of front legs, allow the machine to lift itself high enough for the operator to see into and compact roll on/off bins.

Some bit of kit and notice the 4 in 1 rear bucket!

JCB 5CX WASTEMASTER ADVANCED EASY CONTROL LEICESTER Backhoe loaders, Price: £69,950, Year of manufacture: 2014 - Mascus UK

Eddie.

Steve,If you did go down this route then if it was too wide it might require some bracing/gusset on the thumb to avoid the twisting when the force is on the outer edge- Im sure RSL will come up with a solution. If you look at that thumb on the Neuson i mentioned above- the profile of the tines are quite curved/as opposed to the normal straight ones on a lot of thumbs, something like this but wider and with filled in gaps would work well Id have thought for your application

Cheers - I couldn't find a pic of the Neuson.

What do you think to this design?.... the progressive link version looks more suited for our compost duties but not sure if it would fold back against the arm as much as the stick version? (these are made on USA I think and not available here).

See here: http://amiattachments.com/brochures/thumbs.pdf

image.jpg.03475017798bc56e32894ff57e416e72.jpg