Cost of TM with 3 way lights?

Arbtech Tree Services

Evening all,

Just looked at a job which is leaning heavily across a very busy road - 60mph artics in both directions and it's a 'T' junction. I'm looking at hiring in TM for the day (probably only need them for about 4 hours) with 3 way lights and a man on site as we'll need them held on red a couple of times.

While i find out local companies (job is by Cardiff Airport) and sort out emails and quotes, what sort of figure should i be expecting?

Many thanks,

Steve.

Thanks guys,

Out of three companies i emailed last night only one has come back with a quote and in fairness to them until i have the others i won't say what it is, but they've itemised for multiphase drawings and timings which apparently LA's usually ask for and said it can take up to three weeks to go through (because it's multiphase).

Regards,

Steve.

I bought a complete set up off Ebay a few years ago for £1200. Old school diesel with all the controls, one of the lads has his tm ticket which is handy and they sit in they yard ready to go. Really handy bit of kit to own.

Bob

Thought of doing the same, how does it affect your insurance?

trees, waves and cakes!!:-)