"""spud""

thebigt

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the praise Spud, you deserve it!

For what its worth, I was reluctant to start my own business whilst I had the security of employment.

So I put up with the stress (without really knowing that I was stressed) until the security came tumbling down with redundancy.

I then started my own business and have never looked back. Sure, its hard work and long days, but strangely, from day one, the burden of the stress I had been unknowingly carrying, just lifted.

Any problems I may have within my business are in my control, so I do not get stressed and as a result am a different person to the one I was whilst employed.

I wish I had done it years ago.

When the time is right, go for it.

Take the praise Spud, you deserve it!

For what its worth, I was reluctant to start my own business whilst I had the security of employment.

So I put up with the stress (without really knowing that I was stressed) until the security came tumbling down with redundancy.

I then started my own business and have never looked back. Sure, its hard work and long days, but strangely, from day one, the burden of the stress I had been unknowingly carrying, just lifted.

Any problems I may have within my business are in my control, so I do not get stressed and as a result am a different person to the one I was whilst employed.

I wish I had done it years ago.

When the time is right, go for it.

Well done mate, it takes a lot of hard work and intelligence to be successful on your own. I was reflecting today on past experience and it felt good to see just how far I'd come in such a short space of time.

Staying on thread, I think I'm going to send my old 200t to spud to fix now!!!

yeah yeah im nosey. so what, want to make something of it....:boxing:

asked a reasonable question and got a resonable answer.:thumbup1:

:reddy:

Is that you mooning rich after you have been shot with a spudgun, no doubt a spuderized version with 0000000.1% accuracy and semi auto firing. I see both cheeks are red.:2gunsfiring_v1: As for making something of it You bring a stihl I'll bring a husky:aetsch:

Steve just ported and muff mod 1x 350 and 2x372xp. Being posted tomorrow

He has kept me up to date with what he's doing ( a lot of it went over my head to be honest). So I will update this thread when I have done some hours logging. Can't wait

spuds ported saws

ive had time to run up one 372 and the 350 today

felling med sized Beech trees Today and ringing up

What can i say these saws ! they are different Animals

So fast and responsive ,sounding fantastic

but most of all a Joy to use, if you are thinking of having yours saws ported by spud :sneaky2: STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT :thumbup::thumbup:

I should have had this done years ago

im so impressed with these saws (AND IM NOT EVEN A HUSKY MAN:blushing:)

Seriously Get it done , i promise you will be really Happy with the saw you get back:biggrin:

THANKS SPUD TOP MAN :thumbup1::thumbup1:

spuds ported saws

ive had time to run up one 372 and the 350 today

felling med sized Beech trees Today and ringing up

What can i say these saws ! they are different Animals

So fast and responsive ,sounding fantastic

but most of all a Joy to use, if you are thinking of having yours saws ported by spud :sneaky2: STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT :thumbup::thumbup:

I should have had this done years ago

im so impressed with these saws (AND IM NOT EVEN A HUSKY MAN:blushing:)

Seriously Get it done , i promise you will be really Happy with the saw you get back:biggrin:

THANKS SPUD TOP MAN :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Just dont use them when Rich is about :001_tt2: