Emergency Call Outs

WillTimberlake

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a phone call from a customer saying, will my phone be on in the morning and can they ring me.:confused1: Bit baffling to start with all I could say was yes of course it will. Then they said if we get any thing you will be there if we ring what you. Beats me.

Aww bless them!! It's good to think that at least someone is thinking about you Paul! ;)

Just had a phone call from a customer saying, will my phone be on in the morning and can they ring me.:confused1: Bit baffling to start with all I could say was yes of course it will. Then they said if we get any thing you will be there if we ring what you. Beats me.

:lol::laugh1::lol:

Hmmm, storm work. I have mixed feeling's about it. I don't like messing booked in customers about for emergency work. It always seems to be a drama getting paid for it and there's always the 'I'm not paying you, the insurance company is' line. I'll be doing the job I've got booked in tommorow, that I know I'm going to be squared up for - weather permitting. Storm work can wait. :001_smile:

on call out jobs I ask for full payment with in 14days and if they want to involve the insurance company's then they still have to pay in full by 14 days and get the insurance company to refund them not pay me as they will have my invoice and can send it on

if they don't agree to the terms then I do the work that's booked in :001_rolleyes: