Ppe

Female Arb

but to clarify the calander thing. they are after all soemone daughter arnt they? or are they made in a tube???????? still the same thing. or is it different as they cant hear the comments?????

im not having a pop at anyone either. just pointing out a few things.

The last bit about sums it up for me, we all like a good looking lass, no harm in that, but to write about someone who is participating on a thread, (such as this), is way different to honking on about some girl on the tv or in a calendar don't you think?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Tommy its sexual discrimination. Do you go out on the street and ask women to show you their knickers? No, nor should anybody do it here! Steve surely this is in the rules?

HI MIS this missed be the rules to pinching our chaps punch lines im still looking for large butts in somerset :001_rolleyes:thanks jon :thumbup:

Yep Tommy its sexual discrimination. Do you go out on the street and ask women to show you their knickers? No, nor should anybody do it here! Steve surely this is in the rules?

Discrimination? That means using a feature to imply a weakness, what I posted would be harassment, but as a joke, as I would NOT expect a new member (male or female) to join and post photos of themselves in their underwear, I often wonder if half the users on here just look for an argument?! And if anyone wants to comment upon my previous post, I would do the same as I said, be it a joke or not. This is a forum made up of arborists, who drink, smoke, swear and fart a reasonably large percentage of the time, stupid comments and nob-gags will be made, rightly or wrongly, get of your high horses, rather than creating a debate, a simple 'little uncalled for' or 'too far' comment would be acceptable rather than turning the thread into a debate

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I suspect the OP is probably reading this and having a bit of a laugh.

Come on it seems she has a sense of humour,:thumbup1:.

Anyone who posts pics of themselves on the internet has a fairly good idea of what might entail and I would hazard at a guess its probably safer to be ogled at on the internet than on the street.

Stop the cock fighting.:laugh1: