The best 2 stroke oil?

Marcl

You need to smell the exhaust of a 2stroke that has been running on Aspen for 2 or more tanks of fuel and you will know the difference.

It's not just our great 2stroke oil, it's the fuel having only 10 ingredients where as pump fuel has over 100!!

Our fuel is just harmful and pump fuel is TOXIC

I understand not everyone will use Aspen but please try it and give it a fair test.

Please contact me on 07568108953 to know more or put questions to me.

OK Eddie, I'll give it a go. The fact that it can store for a long time appeals to me as I may not use my machine for a couple of months at a time.

Kind regards,

Marc.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Eddie, I'll give it a go. The fact that it can store for a long time appeals to me as I may not use my machine for a couple of months at a time.

Kind regards,

Marc.

I run on aspen for this reason, and I hate paying for repairs for fuel degradation, oh and the extended warranty :D

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I run on aspen for this reason, and I hate paying for repairs for fuel degradation, oh and the extended warranty :D

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

I'll be honest the fuel I have a the moment is 12 moths old. I have had not problems, but would like to keep it that way, long term.

Marc.

The best 2 stroke oil is " Red Line Racing 2 stroke oil " From Opie Oils but totally unnecessary for your requirements . You did ask though ........

When you asked "what is the best " you really meant what do I need , possibly ? The best is definitely Red Line .

ditto. Redline Racing / Kart Oil. Been running some this week for a change and by golly does it run crisp! And that's compared to JASO-FD Echo Powerblend...

I do wish aspen would stop hijacking the 2-stroke oil threads; the OP asked which is the best 2 stroke oil, which to my mind means the best at lubricating a 2 cycle (most likely air cooled single cylinder) engine at very high rpms and under aruous duty cycle, not how it doesn't goof the environment or lungs etc.

Would aspen like to reveal EXACTLY what upper cylinder lubricant is in their product? Technical and MSDS data?

I do wish aspen would stop hijacking the 2-stroke oil threads

To be honest TCD, if you read the thread from the start, it was other members who advocated Aspen well before Eddie posted. The result was that the OP became interested in the product and asked questions of Eddie, which he answered.

Does Marcl think HIS thread was hi-jacked, I wonder?

Would aspen like to reveal EXACTLY what upper cylinder lubricant is in their product? Technical and MSDS data?

Yes and could Mr Kipling put his recipe for Bakewell slice up, and that there Reggae Reggae sauce, let's have that as well. :D I just found a supplier near us on the map and next time I go to Chesterfield I will buy 5 litres and use the rest of my pump fuel in the Lambretta.

I don't want anyone to fall out over this of course. Do I think my thread was hijacked? Not really but I do understand TCD's comment.

Guess this is a bit like the Husky/Stihl debate a little. There will be strong opinions from both sides and I appreciate all responses.

For me I am interested in Aspen purely because it wont go off easily and I might not use my machine for a couple of months at a time. However I think if I was using my stuff more often then I would use HP and good petrol. As it is half the price.

There is a guy 3 miles from me that stocks it so i'll give it a go.

'Would aspen like to reveal EXACTLY what upper cylinder lubricant is in their product? Technical and MSDS data?' This I agree with very much! I do like to know what oil is in my stuff.

Marc.

Just waiting to double check that I have the latest spec of the Aspen Oil on my computer before I put it up. In the mean time I can assure you that it is off the highest quality and Aspen are constantly looking at how they can improve it. In fact we are about to receive an update which will make the product even better.

I don't think this is "thread jacking" it's fact that Aspen 2 is better than any other 2 stroke oil mixed with pump fuel for both the machine and the user. It's to the best interest of every operator of 2 stroke machines to know the benefits. If they choose to except the benefits over the cost compared to pump fuel then that is up to the them.

It is also important to know that Whilst our oils are of the highest quality, what really makes aspen unique in regards to machine protection (which this thread is about) is the fact that you are getting a perfect 50:1 mix every time and it is also blended with alkylate petrol rather than regular pump fuel. This means that no matter how long you have left your fuel, you can rest assured its going to give optimum performance/protection for your engine. Something you can never be assured with if you use pump fuels even mixed with the most expensive/top quality 2 stroke oil.