Isuzu rodeo denver or navara

mowingjamie

i have a nissan navara d22 and now it has a new engine cracking truck never been stuck even with plant trailer on back loaded but if i went for a newer model i would go izuzu. but seeing your differences the nissan has more grunt. but comparing my d22 do not know what the d40 is like heard bad and good about them izuzu is bullet proof. VW 2ltr huge and with car engine can see it be usless. ford heard they are good hilux never heard a bad press about them but old hilux not new. so if it was me think i would go the izuzu route

i would love a new dmax but funds dont seem to allow that! Just never liked the others, i would perfer to have a old l200 like a 2005 warrior but they seem to have engine problems at about 80000 miles. Not a fan of fords at all. New l200 body is like a tin can and vw is just a town car. Hilux just paying for a name that was really good years ago... Just after a good truck that can take a bit of abuse, whats the 4wd system like on the rodeo? The navara allways windsup or gets stuck in 4wd or low just when you dont need it to (been stuck across a main road after leaving a wet field because i needed the 4wd to tow the trailer all the way out)

Finance? "Cash flow is king"; isuzu are doing 0% over 5 years here! They want to shift them and it's working because I've seen a LOT of 13 plates recently.

Ref the 80,000 mile engine issues on late old model L200's. I have one at 132,000 with no issues. The issue itself was a faulty EMC causing mild overheating which in turn over a period warped the head. This issue was apparently a free fix but only 2% of those Mitsubishi wrote to took up the recall offer. Neglecting oil and coolant changes doesn't help either. Funny how people moan about reliability (I'm not saying you) when they don't do any maintenance.