strimmer takes back window out of pick up

hedgesparrow

strimming today a bank next to footpath. was strimming towards bank. finished job. went to put strimmer back in truck to find a bullet hole in back window. stayed whole all the way home got out shut door and it exploded all over back seat and pick up back. now waiting for glass firm to replace it will not be done until tomorrow and its raining. and its going to cost me £50.:thumbdown::mad1::cussing::banghead:

strimming today a bank next to footpath. was strimming towards bank. finished job. went to put strimmer back in truck to find a bullet hole in back window. stayed whole all the way home got out shut door and it exploded all over back seat and pick up back. now waiting for glass firm to replace it will not be done until tomorrow and its raining. and its going to cost me £50.:thumbdown::mad1::cussing::banghead:

Is that all. 50quid doesn't sound bad to me.

At least it was your truck and to someone else's......

Sorry bright side.:001_smile:

Stump grinders are lethal for that! I use a predator R50T and that picked up a chunk of engineering brick took it back over the wheel and out the front Straight through the guards, a feather edge panel into the neighbours conservatory window, needless to say I didn't make any money on that job

That's cheap I put in a side window on a sabb last week and auto thief sorry glaze wanted just shy of £500:sneaky2:

try not to use Autoglass...:thumbdown: they are so expensive. Use an independent auto glass company if you can. They are just as good and a 1/3 of the price. And if you can get the car owner to get the window done on their insurance and just pay them for the excess. You'd be surprised how many don't mind. After all they just want their car fixed..... :biggrin: