Chris and Paul's "Bang Tidy" thread.

silky fox

Hi Chris hope you are on the mend mate, I ended up in the infection isolation ward down here in Treliske Cornwall about eighteen months ago, similar circumstances not sure what it was to start with, and found out it was leptoslorosis weils disease from rats piss, cut my arm on a piece of hidden barbed wire on a rail job in Anglesey in the week tried cleaning it out before washed hands to stop it bleeding and they reckon some of the crap with rats piss dragged across it must of got in the cut. I started to feel like crap real bad flu by time got home on Friday night was like death warmed up, sat all day in bed, sun ambulance to hospital four days later after **** loads of antibiotics and blood tests was back home and a bout week later was back to work hopefully its not that mate and they have worked out what it is and you are back fighting fit soon all the best Dan:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Hi Chris hope you are on the mend mate, I ended up in the infection isolation ward down here in Treliske Cornwall about eighteen months ago, similar circumstances not sure what it was to start with, and found out it was leptoslorosis weils disease from rats piss, cut my arm on a piece of hidden barbed wire on a rail job in Anglesey in the week tried cleaning it out before washed hands to stop it bleeding and they reckon some of the crap with rats piss dragged across it must of got in the cut. I started to feel like crap real bad flu by time got home on Friday night was like death warmed up, sat all day in bed, sun ambulance to hospital four days later after **** loads of antibiotics and blood tests was back home and a bout week later was back to work hopefully its not that mate and they have worked out what it is and you are back fighting fit soon all the best Dan:thumbup1::thumbup1:

HI J theres been lots of chaps around here had weils the farm out the back of us had it years ago now he ok doing very well lets all hope chris has not got that get well soon mate jon

Chris is back....bit rough...but ad long as he can drive the Iveco, I can do the rest.

How ones he look any different to normal then :confused1::001_tt2::lol::lol::lol:

Cool. Still think that the doc's need to probe Silky! :D

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Second this :thumbup1::lol::lol::laugh1:

Had my first day back at work today, i woke up feeling empty and weak. Really didnt fancy it but needs must n all that. Once i was at work i was a little better, lots of rests and water. Paul was greatvand soldiered on (as always).

All the jobs got done and i went on a secret mission... All will be revealed if it comes off!

Got a Eucalyptus coming down in the morning then a row of conifers to fell in the afternoon, pics will be plentyfull again tomorrow