Orange broadband

Johny Walker

I use orange at home and the farm, both are very quick took a bit of chasing around to get them set up initially but i think that might have been bt's fault at the exchange.

from experiance i find it much quicker than my perants BT broadband, I have the wireless router at the farm which is ok but have the livebox set up at home and its quick and simple to set up and link in new computers/pda's and is compatible with the xbox 360 if your that way inclined, i pay £5 a month for unlimited access at 8mb speed, and it also comes with the second phone line which is free to land lines and orange mobiles, the advantage with it is that i provides me with a 0845 number for business use

I also have Orange broadband / wireless and have nothing but praise for it. When I ratted from BT and was trying to set it up, I was just saying to my wife that I was going to 'phone orange broadband for some help resetting the router when my mobile rang - it was Orange who could see I was trying and phoned me to help - how good is that!:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile: IME, the Orange router has considerably stronger wireless signal strength than its rivals too...

I use orange, very good service, had trouble getting connection to work to start with, so on the phone to technical (although india or somewhere) for half an hour, he went right through my computer settings until it worked, so while on the phone got him to tell me how to get my laptop connected also, 5 mins later that was away as well, price is good too, 6.50 a month.

I use orange, very good service, had trouble getting connection to work to start with, so on the phone to technical (although india or somewhere) for half an hour, he went right through my computer settings until it worked, so while on the phone got him to tell me how to get my laptop connected also, 5 mins later that was away as well, price is good too, 6.50 a month.

the cheapest oeange quoted me was 12 per month:confused1:, bt dropped from 30 to 15 so i just stayed with them. i have had an orange contract for ten years,:sad:

i didnt call bt yet. when you called them up were you at the end of a contract? im mid way through so im not sure i would have any leverage other than telling that i would leave at the end of the term

i might have been, but the sec i said i was thinking on leaving they just offered me the new deal. depending on what you are paying, if you could get orange for a fiver. do the sums. it might still be worthwhile. ps do you peak out the curtains at night and look at the jeep. or are you sitting in it just now with the laptop:001_tongue: