Riko log splitter

s.varty

I,m after a new log splitter and opted for the riko vertical, but I,m not having much luck in parting with my hard earned. I,ve phoned riko head office and they say that they havnt any dealers near me,but i can order one on the net, Do they really expect anyone to send them a cheque without even seeing it in action? My question to those in the know do you know any riko dealers in beds,bucks, herts? Or anywhere really. Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how you feel 2 yrs I tried to buy an iveco 4x4 tried 2 dealerships 4 times I was told I couldn't afford to buy it without them even seeing a bank statement and twice they told me to buy a defender with a tipping body so I gave in and ordered another sprinter instead.

I,m after a new log splitter and opted for the riko vertical, but I,m not having much luck in parting with my hard earned. I,ve phoned riko head office and they say that they havnt any dealers near me,but i can order one on the net, Do they really expect anyone to send them a cheque without even seeing it in action? My question to those in the know do you know any riko dealers in beds,bucks, herts? Or anywhere really. Thanks.

what size is the 1, yr looking @

You would of thought so mate, i notice riko have an advert on here, so maybe someone from them will reply

Well fingers crossed but don't hold yer breath . I know ! think big tits bud .....

I know how you feel 2 yrs I tried to buy an iveco 4x4 tried 2 dealerships 4 times I was told I couldn't afford to buy it without them even seeing a bank statement and twice they told me to buy a defender with a tipping body so I gave in and ordered another sprinter instead.

Ive seen their ad on youtube and looks a good bit of kit, i don't mind travelling,but i must see it working before i buy.

Bell them and find a show they're at that you can get to. They do a lot of shows and if you ask they'll probably take the unit you're after to an agreed show. They might do you a show discount and you can take it home on the day!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Bell them and find a show they're at that you can get to. They do a lot of shows and if you ask they'll probably take the unit you're after to an agreed show. They might do you a show discount and you can take it home on the day!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Thanks for that, can at least try:thumbup1: