Facebook site

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the day we have to have facebook likes for work is the day we all end, media popularity wins the day. are we tree workers or footballers, like me, like me, love me and more.

oh god help us.

You are entitled to your opinion as this is a free country, however to me you are just being negative in your opinion. Facebook pages for Business are a great networking tool, customers are happy to have people see the work you have done for them and it is a good advert for the services/skills that you can provide. One of my customers had some work done by my company, I put it on my Facebook page and she 'liked' it, it was then on her wall where a friend of hers saw it and thought we had done a good job so she got in contact with me about doing some work for her, this could then lead to other people seeing my work that without Facebook would not have seen what we can do. We have the technology available so we should embrace it no be scared of it. :)

Sent from Outerspace.

the day we have to have facebook likes for work is the day we all end, media popularity wins the day. are we tree workers or footballers, like me, like me, love me and more.

oh god help us.

I completely agree!

Only last week a contractor that did some work for me was using one of those portable telephones!

I obviously gave him an earful and told him to stop wasting MY time, his customers can phone his landline and leave a message (presuming said contractor has such a machine) then the next working day (would have been 3 days later) he could have phoned the customer back to secure his job.

Unless obviously said customer was not in at that time, in which case he'd have to try again a day later. (Or maybe he could ask the operator if she knows when he'll be back...)

On a side note, somebody left a message with my secretary last week asking me to "pop them an email"

Anyone know what on earth that means?