Using customers wi-fi, etiquette??!

Rupe

but you could be doing the quotes inbetween browsing arbtalk , iv got soler account,can do quotes to email then turn them into an invoice ,click of a key .simples :biggrin:

I do, inbetween AT sessions, however for me its also a memory thing, nothing like doing it while its all fresh in your mind.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just finding my brain will not work at 7-9pm when I usually try and do office stuff, plus I dont want to working that late anymore, ive had enough of it!

There has to be a way of integrating it all into the work day, using wi fi was one thought i had but its minor really, the wifi isnt the issue, I guess its having decent enough people workign for you so you can take half hour out in the day and the work doesnt gring to a halt.

I've found before that if I stop and do some paperwork type stuff that the chipper goes off and everyone has a fag break! Thats down to man management I suppose, I'll get, just thinking out loud, thats what the forums for.

I'm with Peter, I can focus far better early morning with a fresh head than evenings or in the middle of a job. There are none of the usual distractions with family "noise" and I get through it a lot quicker. Paperwork is my pet hate, so once it's done I can relax and focus on the day, a bit like eating sprouts first before everything else to take the taste away. :001_smile:

Yes sometimes I get more done in half an hour at 6am ish than I would in a while evening, but generally I'm not great in the morning until about 10.

If I was better in the morning then I would prefer to go running than office work anyway, and that in turn would make me even better by 10.

You can get an iPad (or other, cheaper, tablets) as they are cheaper and a lot more versatile than laptops, or you can get windows surface which is windows 8 on a tablet. But this is quite expensive, £700 ish.

You can then get a physical keyboard. This acts as a stand and you can lay the tablet face down onto the keyboard and this will protect the screen.

And then as said before either write and send the email so it will be saved in the drafts or write it in a word processor.