The evolution of my arb truck

Gray git

Sorry my bad 4ltr 4pot phaser engine, still sounds good.

I had heard that about the paint but lad who will be doing it knows his stuff.

All sorted thankyou treequip, how you getting on replating that disco tipper from gvw of less than 3ton so it can carry more than a saw and bait box? ;)

Ancient history mate, did that before it went on the road, didn't need to though, I could have invoked the general exemption of "cos I am a tree surgeon". Having a winch on it helps as well.:laugh1:

Good man, that the spirit :thumbup:

Just typical after 2 weeks of solid tree cutting, filling the landy and forking off chip I get my truck back and have a week of stumpgrinding, milling and inspection work :mad:

Only took 1 pick of it getting its 1st chip on friday 1370765308650.jpg.dad1a0037290403d3b0a7926afca3373.jpg was a tight reverse down, must remember to open the barn doors before reversing down such narrow drives.

• 2 weeks later...

Well you've been running the truck for abit now and must have had many a load in it.

Give us a write up and a few more pick's bud. How's it drive loaded how does it tow stop etc is numb in tight spots or quite nimble. Have you had it off the hardstanding yet. What MPG you getting what road speed is it happy at.

Looking forward to your reply :)

Yes had it filled a few times, towball droped a whole 2 inch when full of yew chippings so handles it well, corner's normaly full but I tend to be a steddy away sort of driver so helps, towing is a dream as so much pull from the perkins, mpg no idea but no worse than the landy but better as not having to empty off 2~3 times a day. The winch is fantastic as just pulls with so much controle, just looking into making it remote controle. Sign writing getting done next week and with luck cab getting painted soon too. Its no more numb to get in places than a transit or pos the landy but having the flap in the headboard has helped. Loving it:thumbup:

1371800915413.jpg.8de92523fd1056bc727116ea9fadd15a.jpg

1371800900656.jpg.ffb1baa0afaf6b5d45f9792218f7018c.jpg

1371800884993.jpg.6783081e53976bc77e3f2f7ad5025a8e.jpg