Bargin on Ebay

nz paul

Ha!

You may mock but that is just what my French boss gave me to use back in 2008 when I was employed to climb for a large firm of landscapers.

I asked him "is this a test...?"

He pointed to the CE mark and said it was all I was going to get!

Ha!

You may mock but that is just what my French boss gave me to use back in 2008 when I was employed to climb for a large firm of landscapers.

I asked him "is this a test...?"

He pointed to the CE mark and said it was all I was going to get![/QU

I started on a 3 strand and prussic but it was a bit better looking then this ebay access rope,was so stretchy and bouncy.Times have changed fortunately.

has it got a CE number?

After some of the S*** ive seen on ebay id be uber weary of putting my life on an ebay line.

Bit different I know but we bought 2xtow wires rated @ 10 tonnes each off ebay, tried to tow a transit off a verge with a vitara, both snapped one after another!

Been rather wary ever since

PS looks like a recovery rope with that plastic eye insert

PPS have you seen the other items the chap has for sale? looks like they have just emptied a Victorians spare room, the age of some of the stuff.look out for moth damage :w00t::w00t:

Edited by [email protected]

has it got a CE number?

After some of the S*** ive seen on ebay id be uber weary of putting my life on an ebay line.

Bit different I know but we bought 2xtow wires rated @ 10 tonnes each off ebay, tried to tow a transit off a verge with a vitara, both snapped one after another!

Been rather wary ever since

PS looks like a recovery rope with that plastic eye insert

PPS have you seen the other items the chap has for sale? looks like they have just emptied a Victorians spare room, the age of some of the stuff.look out for moth damage :w00t::w00t:

Yeah hes got some crazy stuff for sale,the meat slicer looks ok,i don't think the rope would be any good for much except pulling trees over by hand,would snap pretty easy,on the plus side easy to splice back together!