If you can't afford a professional!!!!!!

tristan@arbcore.com

Yeah makes you wonder why you bother getting insured sometimes:sad:

Did the other guy in the MEWP not get any payout for his injuries then?

He started legal proceedings against me for his injuries, light head injuries, 4 broken ribs, broken hand and foot. After he found out that the insurance company was having nothing to do with it and it would be me personally that was being sued, he dropped all proceedings, bless him.

Not many people like that about

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He started legal proceedings against me for his injuries, light head injuries, 4 broken ribs, broken hand and foot. After he found out that the insurance company was having nothing to do with it and it would be me personally that was being sued, he dropped all proceedings, bless him.

Not many people like that about

Thank god he was a decent bloke :thumbup1:

A lesser man would have tried to sue your pants off and no doubt would have won :sad:

Anyone else ever turned a MEWP over? Must be somemore adrenaline junkies out there taking this up as a sport - tie yourself into a MEWP then tip the bugger over just for kicks!?! ha,ha! Justkidding - you were both very,very lucky! Imagine if it had gone over into the road and then hit by a 44 ton artic at 56mph - doesn't bear thinking about! Anymore MEWP horror stories folks? I've had the legs 8 inches off the floor on one side of our truck-mounted MEWP, but no competition for your efforts Dean!!

Ar, forgot to say....... those ladders up the tree are just awesome!!!! :-) I saw a similar picture in USA when i did a MEWP operators course over there last year, this one was a double ladder at full extention tied to the cab of a truck with a guy up there chainsawing off limbs as the truck was driven along - crazy bas%^$rds!!!!

Anymore MEWP horror stories folks? I've had the legs 8 inches off the floor on one side of our truck-mounted MEWP, but no competition for your efforts Dean!!

Oh, the mewp thing was nothing, my life has been full of excitement, my adventures started when I was just three, read here

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2887