which van would you go for

Gardenmac

Multipla?! NOOO WAY, that is the most ugliest vehicle ever made! No offence like.

Yeah it was damn ugly but we bought it when they first came out and boy did it cause a stir especially amongst teenagers who thought it was cool coz it was UGLY:lol:

I run a connect 04 I think..... :/

It's fantastic, never let me down! Only down side is its a bit pants on fuel :/

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

Ball park on the mpg mate if you don't mind, its a big factor in the decision which is to be made this weekend.

Ball park on the mpg mate if you don't mind, its a big factor in the decision which is to be made this weekend.

Both Pug and Connect are between 35-45mpg average, depending how and where you drive them.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit the bullet and bought a Ford Connect 08 230lwb high roof and its brill. Thanks guys for the advice. You where spot on with the parts, got the cambelt replaced as part of the deal cost the dealer £35. Did I mention it has a reversing camera and its reversing beacon sounds like a duck ... lol

Now looking for a roof rack and towbar.

Late high mileage vans always seem to work better for us. 4 years old with 100k on the clock normally means a large company has sent them in for proper servicing. Older low mileage one man band vans tend to have alot of town miles with cold starts and cheap servicing with things skimped on. I think you probably made the right choice.

Thanks guys, its already saving me an hour a day as I don't have to unlock trailer, load it up and the same when I get home. I simply take the power tools out and jobs a good un.

Its good on the mpg too and is sweet on the motorway.