iveco 3.5 and 5.0 t chassis

swinny

yes n know the body work aka the cab is as about soft as lead so easy to dent the 3.5t ones are quite soft spring on the rear sits down quit low with a load on imo i rather have a transit i still do have a transit and like it better than my iveco that i haved had for about 4 months not had it down rated from 4.6 to 3.5 ton all i have to say is plus on the iveco is it pulls off in what ever gear and they dont rust much

I bought a towbar for a 3.5 tonne Iveco recently and had a choice of chassis depths - mine is a 3 litre double cab tipper so I (incorrectly) assumed it would have the deeper chassis rails - I think the heavier versions are different in this area (the axles look different too). If you just want to swap a body across I'm sure it will fit though, as the distance between the rails is likely to be the same.